Adding a new company user
As long as you have the correct permissions, you can add colleagues to your company profile on Genie.
Once you have added them, they’ll receive their own login details via email (just like you did).
They will have access to the company’s ‘My Talent Network’ and (depending on the permission you give them) they can:
– Set new briefs
– Review responses to briefs
– Send interview requests
– Send booking requests
– Set briefs, view responses to briefs, send interview & booking requests
– Add and update notes to talent in your Talent Network
– Block talent from your Talent Network
– Invite talent to your Talent Network
– Add new users
– All of the above
To add a new user, simply go to your Company Profile tab -> User management -> Scroll to the bottom -> Add new user.
NOTE: You can review, edit and/or deactivate the user at any time.
Here’s a video on how to do this: